*The 28th Annual Florida Bug Jam will be held Saturday and Sunday, Nov. 12 & 13, at the Pasco County Fairgrounds, 36722 State Road 52, Dade City, FL 33525, 7 ½ miles east of Interstate 75, off Exit 285.
General admission is $10 per day or $15 for both days if you have a car in the show.
Children 10 and under are free with a can of food (Food benefits Feeding America Suncoast Food Bank.)
Parking fees – $5
Gates open for Spectators at 11am Saturday and 9am Sunday
Vendors are encouraged to sell both Saturday & Sunday
Show Cars are encouraged to pre-park on Saturday for Sundays Car Show. ( Want a Good Spot? )
Campsites open at 4pm on Friday
SATURDAY NOVEMBER 12th, BUG JAM PRE-SHOW EVENTS
*Packet pickup on Saturday 7am – 2pm at the Fairgrounds. Packet pickup will move to the Pre-Jam Party in Downtown Dade City in front of Beef “O” Bradys from 2:30 – 6pm.
*Gates for vendors open 7am on Saturday
* Gates for spectators open at 11am on Saturday.
* Spectator admission: $10 (children 10 & younger are free with a can of food)
* Camping at the fairgrounds Friday, Saturday & Sunday. Campers can arrive after 4pm on Friday.
* A 5 stop 40 mile poker run starts and ends at the Pasco County Fair Grounds. Start time 10am – 11am.
* Bugs on the Track starts at 11:30am and ends at 4pm. VW’s will be able to drive on the redesigned off-road motocross track at the fairgrounds.
* At 2pm the Traditional VW police escorted parade leaves the Pasco County Fairgrounds and heads to the Pre-Jam Party in Historic Downtown Dade City.
* A Pre-Jam party will be held from 2:30 to 7 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 12, in downtown Dade City.
* Live Music on the Revees Main Stage at the Fairgrounds throughout the day on Saturday: Open Mic 11am-4pm, Featured Bands 4-10pm.
SUNDAY NOVEMBER 13th, BUG JAM CAR SHOW AND SWAP MEET
Car Show Registration is $30
*DAY-OF-SHOW REGISTRATION, IF AVAILABLE, IS $45 CASH.
*Gates for spectators open 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
*Spectator admission: $10 (children 10 & younger are free with a can of food)
*Food benefits Feeding America Suncoast Food Bank.
*Spectator Parking: $5
*Activities include children’s games, live music and contests for all ages throughout the day.
*Gates for vendors open 6 to 9am. (must be in gate by 9 a.m.)
*Gates for show cars open 6:30 to 10am (must be in gate by 10 a.m.)
*More than 800 VWs entered the 2015 show in 61 classes of air- and water-cooled VWs.
*More than 100 pre-registered swap vendors and new parts vendors, including toy and collectible vendors also participated in the 2015 show.
*More than two dozen “For Sale” VWs in the 2015 show.